Tuesday 31 March 2009

Happy news from London...

It's 6.39pm here... at Edgware Road, London...

I just came back from University College London.. there are interview sessions today and tomorrow there, a continuation from yesterday Career Fair organised by UK and Eire Executive Council (UKEC)...

I was supposed to have interviews with Universiti Kuala Lumpur (UniKL), Universiti Perguruan Sultan Idris (UPSI) and Universiti Malaysia Pahang (UMP) today. But I only went to UniKL and UPSI interviews, UMP slot will be tomorrow.. I don't think I did it well during the interview with UniKL, and I unlikely got the scholarship from them... the truth I told them was, I am not ready yet to pursue PhD even though I am eligible to do so with MEng (Master in Engineering) qualification that I will obtain for my degree.. uuh....Wani is just tooo honest to people.... ~

.... and the lesson I got from that interview is that, sometimes you don't need to be soooo frank.... (I did the same thing during ExxonMobil interview though... Wani~ you need to learn how to be a liar in certain occassions laa..~ haisey....~)

But.. whatever... ~

I don't mind at all that I'm not getting UniKL scholarship in nearer time... I have my own plan for my future... if the 1st plan doesn't work out, let's go back to UniKL and speak confidently like this..." Ok, now, I am ready to do PhD under UniKL...can UniKL sponsor me then...? " heheh..~

For UPSI on the other hand, I think I did perform..."menggoreng"... hehe... I think I have learnt from the lesson with UniKL... yep...to be a bit dishonest... wuwu~

AN UNEXPECTED NEWS


Another thing to mention is... I have been offered conditional permanent job with ExxonMobil... Alhamdulillah... 3x.... =)

Seriously it was not THAT easy for me to be interviewed by ExxonMobil... I was really unconfident that I would get this after what I have undergone with the panels...with the bombardment of such KBKK (Kemahiran Berfikir secara Kreatif dan Kritis) questions... I will share in the other time what tips that are useful for such interview... you know, sometimes "merapu" is good, as long as it can show your talent and relates to the question asked...heheh...

Before I stop here, I would like to thank all my dear friends and family for your do'a and support.. may Allah reward and make your jobs easy too... (",)

Alhamdulillah... thank you Allah.. for giving this opportunity to me...

"Ya Allah, please make it easy to Aswani and all of us to fulfil our dreams... all the way up to achieve the success in our studies and our lives... in the Dunia and Aakhirat...ameen.."

No comments: