Saturday 28 March 2009

I'm leaving... don't miss me...

She's just got back from Sheffield, earlier than expected. She now knew how to face the interview session after experiencing the first ever job interview this morning with ExxonMobil.

Now she has to prepare herself for the second interview in London tomorrow.

She will be out of Manchester from 6.25am, 28th March till 11pm, 2nd April.

Please pray for her safety and success... success in performing herself...aite...

Q : Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?

A : I see myself as a professional engineer.

Q : What about in 10 years time?

A : I want to be a lecturer after 10 years.

Q : Then why do you choose to be an engineer in ExxonMobil??

A : (In whisper) [ I did not choose ExxonMobil but ExxonMobil chose me for this interview.]

Huhu... ~

Kidding... ~ =P

No comments: