Tuesday 17 March 2009

Exxon Mobil Invitation

It has been 4 times an oil and gas company, Exxon Mobil trying to call me since last week but I failed to pick the phone up... Can you see, final year students are in silent mode now that they do not really bother about their phones and just do not notice when somebody is calling or sending a message... ~ (-.-)

Yesterday morning when I was studying at Undergraduate Common Room at Sackville Street Building preparing for the lecture at 10am, I received another call again from them. It was a telephone interview on the spot between me and an Exxon Mobil staff... +_+

At the end of the conversation that took about 10 minutes, that lady told me that she will be calling again if I were successfully shortlisted. After cutting off the call, I was like..."cam hampeh je aku nyer interview ni... adui laa...".

*

*

*

But this morning..to my notice, my phone vibrated silently, showing a Malaysian number ...

Exxon Mobil was calling again!


Alhamdulillah... I was shortlisted for one-to-one interview with Exxon Mobil staff next Friday, 27th March...

Nervous actually... but let's read this:

"Oo Allah, please give Aswani good fluency to talk with them, make herself calm and comfortable to present herself smartly and confidently before them.."

Thank you for the do'a... (",)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good luck on the interview..
just a note that exxonmobil will ask more on behavioural interview type question like past experience, involvement n everything.. there will be no technical i think