Wednesday 7 January 2009

For the last...maybe.

This morning when I woke up and saw one of my friend's YM status message, I suddenly went to the window to see whether what she put there was right and still valid until this morning. Erm..couldn't see anything though.

Then, I took my keys and headed for the front door.

As I opened the door, "Wow~"





Subhanallah.. =)

The snow was falling down actually from the sky the moment I opened the door and was standing there feeling amazed. Such a long time I haven't seen this...

The last time I saw such white snow on the ground (in Manchester in particular) was when I was in my first year. It was happening and really a great experience since I've never seen and touched such white snow before coming to the UK. It was so rare really to have Manchester snowing. If it was snowing, it wasn't thick and heavy like in Stafford. ( I am always jealous with people overthere!) And now, this will be the last time I saw this. For my final year.

The very first, and the very last come accordingly with my year of studies. Nice.

Well Manchester. You are really "beyond the norm".

=)

No comments: