Monday 24 November 2008

I miss the laughs

22nd November 2008. This date will be in the history of my life, ever.

MSSM AGM for session 07/08 means the existing committee is going to be resolved and new committee are taking up the legacy. At first I was thinking that this AGM will be the key to freedom. Free of weekly meetings, free of thinking "What sport sessions to be held this week?" and all and all.

But when the day was happening, when the resolve was done, something passed by my little heart. A friend asked," Don't you feel like wanna cry, Wani?". I said,"No." but in fact, I felt the touch.

Getting the last email from outgoing Public Secretary, Saran Mutang Tagal, reading the last newsletter of MSSM 07/08 by outgoing Chief Editor, Melvin Goh, reading the last messages from outgoing Presiden, Adrian Ng and everybody in the committee were a really touch in my heart.

I am now missing all the committee of MSSM 07/08. I miss the laughs, I miss the jokes, I miss everybody.

No comments: