Wednesday 5 November 2008

Easy and Difficult

This afternoon, these two things came across my mind when I was having a break to perform salat at the UMIST Underground Mosque..

When something easy is made difficult by Allah,

to whom else should we turn to?

And when something difficult is made easy by Allah,

how lucky we are and verily, He deserves all the praises.


Two different things, upon Allah's will.

By which I made the do'a:

O Allah, please ease my affairs.. ease everything for me and give me great patience on top of other things. Ease my family affairs there in Malaysia O Allah The Greatest..

Busi-ness

When life gets so super duper bizi with worldly matter, the regret comes across me for having little time for new knowledge. I just realized that, I am now hardly doing some readings. How the water in a tank can increase without us putting some more in it?

- Iqra' wa uzkur -

No comments: