Thursday 20 November 2008

Emotional

I had been so emotional today. To be accurate, after the noon.

In fact, this was what happened in the past 3 days. Easily got pissed off. I am currently so packed , feeling like to jump into the sea and swimming happily. Put aside everything else, or better, throw away to the moon and please ..please..please stay there for some time.

So many things to catch up, until at one point, I just laid down on my bed and stared at the ceiling. Oh God. What a life.

But thank God that I suddenly realized, hey, life must go on! Do not easily be a loser, girl!

Also, feeling like to do something crazy now. Something unexpected. Something costly but..will be exciting I guess.

Guess what..

Aha..=)

p/s: MSSM AGM this Saturday, gonna stepping down as the Sport Secretary. Oppss, haven't done the newsletter yet...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nk planning blk mesia for winter ke?