Sunday 28 October 2007

The Calamity

The weekend is coming again.As usual,my weekend is 3 days,starting Friday…extra weekend..*wink wink* =)

But somehow, it does have its own disadvantage of having extra day for weekend.It makes me lazy.Oh,I wish I can benefit it wisefully.

The sun sets early nowadays,making my life miserable…bcoz I couldn’t go out after 6pm anymore…~huuu….no healthy life anymore…with the coldness below 10 degree out there,it’s really an obstacle for me to exercise perkily.

Everything changes now including my sleeping time.As the night becoming longer now,plus the cold temperature out there,it’s so easy to put your own body on the bed,pull the duvet,and close your eyes with peace.I always sleep at around 8pm and wake up around 2am lately.It’s enough of sleeping,but the life is obviously disorder.With this disrupted lifestyle for quite some days lately,it causees my body to react aversely. Frequent headache is common now….and,yes…can’t deny it..the depression..a bit….

I went to MSM open-house at Barnes Wallis Building yesterday.Many people came to that ceremony including some well-known people from outside Manchester.What a close ukhwah I felt,being in the crowd of people of same Aqidah…

The food were great.We had nasik minyak as main dish plus satay + nasi impit + kuah kacang as well.And,not forget…the very delicious kuih pelita that received praises from everybody that night.Thumbs-up! =)

I did not manage to finish my nasik minyak,avoiding too much fullness in my stomach.In fact,yesterday was a “stomach discomfort day”….

While eating our meals,we were shown some video slides about MSM and the activities that have been run by MSM throughout the year.Sitting together with longtime-no-see friends and having chit chat with them was great.Especially with my ex-flatmate.She was gorgeous last night that made us call her “Mak datin”.hehe….I giggled when she told us that by putting on such sopan dress would control herself from talking too much that night but it seemed that she failed.As usual she kept talking and talking passionately…Indeed,she is really a talkative person.When she talks,people definitely will laugh somehow.What a funny person she is…*smile* =)

A news that stunned me so much was the incident happened to a friend,Nida who sat in the circle with me.She told us that her house has been broken in by an intruder the night before.And one of her housemate got injured a bit due to unexpected action from the intruder.Fortunately Kak Ros-who’s room was being broken in- is safe even though her stuff have been stolen like handphone,mp3 player and some more things. I could not hear clearly what Nida was telling us about the story since there was a bit crowd in the place and the noise prevented my ears to catch up bit by bit of her words.

I am sorry for them and I seek refugee from Allah from such calamity to happen on me and my housemates.Actually,such incident has occurred once in my life when I was in 1st year.Fortunately,and syukur to Allah that He has saved me from being a victim of the theft.The instinct that I got that urged me to lock my door from inside just before the intruder came in to my flat was really a sign from Him to save me.Al hamdulillah ….May the nightmate will not happen again to me …ameen....

To everyone,always makes doa to Allah..Ask His protection everywhere,everytime…If something bad still happen to us,then be patient.

"Say:Nothing shall ever happen to us except what Allah has ordained for us.He is our Protector."And in Allah let the believers put their trust.[Q 9:51]..


May Allah protect all of us from misfortune and calamity….

No comments: