Tuesday 16 October 2007

Extreme Exhaustiveness (EE) ?

Today was a bad day for me.I don't know what is wrong with me.I woke up this morning at 6.30am after about 8 hours sleep.8 hours sleeping should be enough for me usually.But even after praying, taking a shower and having breakfast,I still felt so so sleepy.I could not open my eyes properly.Like Japanese eyes they looked like....

My first lecture was at 10am.I nearly decided not to go to school,I really wanted to sleep.But,my inner self insisted me not to be weak.Okey,I went to school..walked 30 minutes I though could make me fresh.Naa..it was not as what I hope.

The 1st lecture I fell asleep.The 2nd one too.And the 3rd one as well!My God...This was really terrible.I could not even concentrate to what the lecturers were saying.My mind was away...away...I didn't know where it was.

I think this is due to my extravaganza tiredness that is carried forward from yesterday.The nite before I slept only 3 hours.After performing Subuh prayer,I started doing my house chores..putting clothes into the washing machine and dumped away rubbish into large black bin outside the back door of the house.Then,I went for a jog at Platt Field Park at about 5 minutes past 9am.Time to work out after putting myself into critical zone of lemak lemak raya.1 hour working out made me fresh.I was completing my washing task but suddenly I received a call from Kak Azah,inviting me to her open-house.At 1pm I started off to her place with another 3 friends.

Having great meals there,but I didn't eat much.Next eid open-house was Hasbullah's house,I arrived there at about 4pm.I didn't eat there.My stomach was uncomfortable to put heavy meal.I just had a cup of ice-cream.

I went back home after that,not joining other friends to one of our friends' house for hari raya visit. I rushed to the laundry to dry my clothes after performing Asar prayer.While waiting,I read a book that I brought along,"Women Fiqh".After everything was done,I went home,feeling severe pain in my two legs.

I tried to bear the pain,until I performed Isya' prayer.I went to bed early that nite,around 10.45pm,postponing all other works..not having strength anymore to keep awake.The pain that you called 'lenguh-lenguh' was really killing me.Extreme 'lenguh-lenguh'...

That lenguh-lenguh and exhaustiveness really spoiled my day.I have no mood at all to listen to lectures...my body was there but my soul was not...my brain was not functioning at all.

A bad day indeed..

No comments: