Tuesday 4 August 2009

Malaysia

Alhamdulillah.. now I am back in Malaysia safely.. it is truly hot, but that is Malaysia.

I don't have any mood actually to jot down much about these past days. Just wanna say that, whoever wish to contact me, please do so via SMS since it is quite infrequent to get internet connection once back in Malaysia. It's not because I'm living in an isolated place with no internet connection but time has changed... no more like a student as before which most of the time if not at Uni then you will be spending much of your time in front of your laptop. True?

To those who haven't got my mobile number in Malaysiaand wish to have one, you can send me a personal message whether via Facebook, Friendster, email or YM. k? =)

Until we meet again, inshaAllah..

No comments: