Monday 10 August 2009

Home Sweet Home

Alhamdulillah... finally back in my hometown, Kelantan, after spending 9 days in Kuala Lumpur.. not really in KL per se actually, but I was also in Batu Pahat and Segamat last weekend.

I boarded a FireFly plane last night from Subang to Kota Bharu. Not only the departing airport is near compared to KLIA but the flight was also very nice, very new with scented in-flight air. Three years ago I boarded AirAsia from LCCT Sepang to Kota Bharu and I was really comparing it with FireFly now. The luggage limit for AisAsia is lower which is only 15kg and I needed, of course, to pay when check-in that time because my luggage was 20kg (I took connecting flight from London-Kuala Lumpur-Kota Bharu). FireFly has better luggage limit with 20kg.

I still remember how bad the AirAsia in-flight air was during my flight... so disgusting. AirAsia also didn't serve light meal as FireFly. With comparable flight fares, these two airlines should be at the same par in terms of customer services. I don't know how far AirAsia has improved after three years, let's see on 26th August where I shall be departing for Kuala Lumpur again and this time, using AisAsia service.

This is gonna be my two-week time in Kelantan.. only. That's very short time isn't it? But at least, I hope I could get days-off for Eid in September. My Eid with family after 4 years!!

How I hope~

No comments: