Wednesday 27 August 2008

... Wedding....

Alhamdulillah, my eldest sister’s wedding has done. Uh, it’s very called a “big wash” like the Kelantanese term pronounced as “bekwoh” (Yes, the Kelantanese term comes from the English word =p ). The busiest month ever has now over. The truth is, family members are more exhausted than the brides when the wedding ceremony is just near the corner and even 2 or 3 days after the occasion. Now, 6 days has passed since the wedding day that taking place on last Thursday, 21/8/2008. Time to rest now……hehe…..

From deepest of my heart, I am really happy for my sister to see that she has been a wife to a good Kelantanese (also) guy. The term “wife” (I like to pronounce it in Malay term: isteri) is really meaningful to her; in fact to every woman I believe. Being a soulmate to the beloved guy of yours is always a dream, isn’t it? =)

Recalling the moment when ‘akad was said by the groom, from nowhere I felt the feeling of so touching, as if I was the bride. I saw my sister weeping slowly, the common sense being felt when the occasion takes place. I wanted to give my sister the warmest hug and congratulated her but my distance and role as camera-girl at the front unabled me to do so. She was hugged by all the friends and relatives that came that night at the mosque with all saying “Congratulation!” to her. ** smile with a big face ** =)

My sister and her husband have gone back to KL yesterday, stopping at Cameron Highland for their unplanned-honeymoon. (They were getting MC for two days yesterday and just planned to go to Cameron Highland on the way back. Heh. )

Congratulation kakak. I love you with all my heart. May Allah bless you and your spouse, together with your future children. Always. =)

p/s: Wondering if I can afford to see my sister’s big tummy with my own eyes in real before I come back after finishing my final term next June! Huhu….

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

assalamualaikum..tahniah wat akak awk n ur famlily.mesti awk penat kan.kesian dia.pastu kena prepare balik manchester g.nway,hope u njoy ur holiday.semestinya lah kan.bila plak turn awk ni ek.hehe.wassalam ;p

Anonymous said...

Uh, it’s very called a “big wash” like the Kelantanese term pronounced as “bekwoh” (Yes, the Kelantanese term comes from the English word =p ).

aikk...bkn ke bekwoh tu originally from 'big work' terms..sori la kalo slp lak..btw..congrats to ur sis..