Friday 19 September 2008

Now; Manchester is in the front.

The long summer holiday is coming to an end. I'm flying back tomorrow night.. mixed-feeling at the moment.. +_+ It is indeed good thing to go back to 'tanah air' Manchester to get myself busy with studies and activities again (for the FINAL!) but, deep in my heart, and surely in all overseas students' heart; there is a very deep sadness for not being able to be with our family during the Eid... and that's the fact. When hugging my mom before departing alone for KL yesterday, both of us cried. I don't know how to describe the feeling, but I believe you the readers know how's the situation, when a mom has to let go her daughter going over the continents which she herself has not been there yet and just let her child to live with friends, far from family.

It will be the 4th time celebrating Eid in the UK. I don't feel anything weird being apart from family for Hari Raya before, except for the past few days when I was at home, I heard this traditional Eid song was played from the radio. Uh, that song....really made my heart feeling so sad and touched.... +_+

As one of my friend's status in YM who is currently back in Manchester: " Tension dengar lagu raya."

9 months ahead to STRIVE.. Let's Be Strong and Persevere!

No comments: