Sunday 13 June 2010

A visit to Melaka

I went to Melaka yesterday for my colleague's wedding with another 2 friends. The journey started at 9am from Keramat after I picked-up 1 friend, then we headed for Kajang to pick up another friend. To find the second's friend house at Kg Sungai Ramal, Kajang was not an easy task. I think I better plan for "KL/Selangor Tour" once a month after this..hmm..

We arrived at the venue almost 3pm, not to mention how we got lost for an hour... (-.-)

After attending the wedding, we moved in a group of 4 cars to visit a colleague who gave birth to her first child 12 days ago. The son is so small but cute.

Then all of us separated, my car headed for Medan Ikan Bakar Pernu-Umbai- the place I don't want to miss everytime I come to Melaka. Ah, I should apologize to a close friend whom I didn't contact to let him know about my visit to Melaka. My mobile phone was just shut off; and the car charger (and also my brain) just didn't work.. I did not memorize your phone number, dear. Sorry!

How I wish I can go to Melaka again, accompanied by my closest friends...this time really for Ikan Bakar at Alai... Surely, sometime in September or October this year, inshaAllah! :)


No comments: