Friday 25 June 2010

An early morning note

It's 3.30am here.. I fell asleep as early as 9pm, I do like the fact that I managed to come back home early today, and get my body rest as soon as I arrived home...and could wake up this early.. =)

Time flies so quickly, now another Friday arrives. Friday has significant impact into my life now, it's not because "Thanks God it's Friday!"with a happy mode, but it is "Oh God! it's Friday!" with the opposite mode.

In some sense, I like what I am getting now. Alhamdulillah. My life now is about running after the time. Get things done. Quick. Smart. Laugh. Stress. Finally, smile.

- Must complete task quickly so that I can attend another task I have on my plate.
- Smart in action.
- Sharing the laugh with my beloved companions around me.
- Stress with the workload yet feeling blessed with it.
- Finally, smile for the pain He gives so I become stronger inside.

After all, I do have less time to think about me. How have I gone so far in this career path.. sometimes I am just feeling, I keep walking, running... but with no clear direction. This is dangerous I knew. And believe it or not, it's already 1 year since I closed the engineering books. It's June 2010, going into my 10th month of working life. Hmm..need to make a pause some other time to re-fresh and re-polish the colours of my life and .... just work the plans.



No comments: