Friday 19 June 2009

The bless..

Alhamdulillah.. today was full with bless.. good news.. happiness.. and gratefulness.. (",)

So here, I would like to express my utter gratitude and also to congratulate these lucky people :

-smile-

Somebody #1

:: Thank you so much for the BBQ Wings set from the Chicken Cottage. That was really unexpected, yet it was such a nice treat from you. I'll surely treat you back one day, before I leave the UK for good soon.. inshaAllah.. (",) ::

Somebody #2

:: Hey, thank you for your kind intention to buy me the BBQ Wings from the Chicken Cottage too. Second person ... hehe. Anyway.. although you were late and had a very limited time to visit me, but you still came to my house and gave me a warm hug before you leave. May Allah bless you sister.. We will see each other again.. inshaAllah.. (",) ::

Somebody #3 and somebody #4

:: Alhamdulillah, I am so happy for you two that the spouse finally got the job. The truth is, it's not easy to get that job due to high competition every year, but you just made it. Your sweet smiles that always appear on your face has been really attractive to the interviewers. I'm completely sure! hehe. (",) ::

Somebody #5

:: Congratulation on your wedding, and also on your success in your final exam! Alhamdulillah.. there you go, Dr. R... *wink* I'm so happy for you.. Can't wait to see you soon... less in one month.. (",) ::

Ok.. that's all for now. Need to continue packing up all my stuff before leaving for Nottingham tomorrow... I'll be there till Thursday, 25th June for the Tricampus Games ( Malaysia-UK-China)... it's time for volleyball again! ^_^

... and on 26th June the shipping people will come to my house to collect the boxes. So, everything must be completed by 12pm tomorrow.

Will see you all again.. inshaAllah.. until then, do take care.. (",)

No comments: