Sunday 17 May 2009

Welcome to the World my Baby (",)

Alhamdulillah... now I am officially being an auntie..hehe.. my eldest and only sister has given birth to her son today at 8.11am Malaysia time.. busy SMSing her today asking how is she now, how was the delivery process, how is the baby, when she would be released from the hospital, bla, bla... uh, I wish I can be by her side right now~ ><

I believe that to have a son is really dreamt by any couple.. I can imagine how happy and rejoice are my sister and her husband for their new-born baby... the first son... also the first grandson ... and the pride of both families... =)

My sister told me how painful it was to give birth.. that you can't describe with words... that she has to wear the oxygen mask to help her breathing while pushing for the baby.. I can imagine how nervous her husband was at that time... to see his beloved wife was struggling with life only to deliver their long awaited baby... my sister said, as soon the baby has been completely out and put on her chest, her husband called the azan as loudest as he could.. feeling amazed and praising Allah, The Greatest for all His help... Allahuakbar!

Indeed, the presence of the husband during delivery is really wanted by every wife I believe... to give support and encouragement for the wife to try her very best for the baby to come out... (and also to see how miserable is the wife to give birth. Now, dear husband, do appreciate your wife more and please lend your hands to your wife at home doing housechores, don't only look and stand still!).

Now my sister realized how much our mom has endured to deliver four of us to this world.. no wonder every good or bad daughter when she gives birth, she will return to the mother because she knows only the mother can assist her dealing with the new-born baby that she, as a young and first time mom, has no experience at all to manage the baby. But, the great thing is that.. to realise that... "Mom, I owe you as much as this world's content for the pain you have born for me ..."

That's the reason... why Allah put the mother on top of the father.... and that be kind to mother is greater rewarded than to the father... indeed, Allah is the Most Fair, the Most Kind to human beings...

Again, alhamdulillah ya Allah..for saving both of them.... alhamdulillah.. =)

p/s: Another nephew/niece is coming again by the end of this year... ^^

1 comment:

zazahashim said...

Salam aswani..wah bestnye dia dpt anak sedara baru..congrats yek..xtau la aswani ingat lg x sape nie..huhu